Thursday, November 8, 2007

I feel..

I feel self accomplishment.. *sighs* I feel so much better... Not getting angry bout sum thing.. Maintaing my composure.. haaa... Before I made this end year resolution, ya I know u normally make resolutions in the beginning of year but I thought..
Reason 1: wat the heck, I've got nothing to lose..
Reason 2: There's a really long and complicating story to that.. haha..
Reason 3: There's never too late to change..

In the end, instead of getting so worked up and angry bout this so called petty matter, I told myself that their not worth getting angry over.. And some person who called me to ask me bout it (you know who you are!!), kembang when I kinda took his advice.. Haha.. Can say la.. Haha..

Ya I THINK they thought I wouldn't know, but I have SPIES!! Lol.. Nah.. I have lots of sources.. Well, I'm not too mad at them.. If they dun wanna invite me I'm ok with it.. Haha.. As long as they dun lie, den I'm fine.. Hahah...


I'm having quite a bad headache now.. Had it for almost the whole day.. I worked the whole day yesterday.. My first day.. haha.. I was quite excited and blur.. Haha.. Suey Erz had to tell me wat to do and all.. Plus, all of them (including the children) there speak chinese which for those who dun know, chinese is a language which, although I AM a chinese, I can't speak nor understand.. haha.. But besides the language barier, everything was fun.. Haha.. I even got to tutor!! YAY!! Haha.. I tutored dis 6 year old boy, who is really smart for his age, Mathematics for Year 1.. Hahaha.. But most of the children there didn't really wanna be his friend.. That was the sad part and all the students there are standard 1 to bout standard 6.. So when the students go to school (before the 2nd session begins), he sits there alone playing chess all by himself.. ALONE!!! I wanna play with him, but I'm not good at it and we've got loads of things to do ( I was on my feet almost the whole day and my heels really hurt when I got home) and we had to eat our lunch b4 the next session came..

There was this student who bought french fries but when Nigel (the boy) asked for it he just pulled it away and walked away with his other friends.. In the end, Nigel almost cried and he merajuk.. We had a few small pieces and wanted to give him but didn't want the other students to see.. BUT IT WAS SOOOO DIFFICULT!! In the end, the got so tired of waiting he stormed off.. We coaxed him back towards the counter and gave him biscuits instead.. Haha.. At the end of it, he was happy again.. hahaha.. But he said something that really made me feel sad.. We (my frens and I) told him that 2moro (which is thursday) got no IQ Kid (the place I work at).. He was like 'why?? But I want to come!' We told him 'Cause 2moro is a public holiday, you can spend time at home with mummy.' He said 'But I want to come here and learn!! I dun want to stay at home.' We were like 'Nevermind on friday can come again..'..

Suey Erz and I took the bus home bout 7pm smt.. It was dark and we couldn't find the bus which went to Port Klang.. In the end, we found one right at the end after waiting for bout half an hour.. We were the 1st ones in.. The bus was full when we were bout to leave the station, so all the seats were taken.. There was these 2 elderly men looking for seats but being the Malaysian people we are, no one stood up.. Me and Suey Erz decided to be good citizens and let them sit.. One man said 'Terima kasih banyak-banyak'.. And me and Suey Erz who HAD to be nice, stood up all the way back to port klang THROUGH the Little India TRAFFIC JAM!!

So rite now, I feel slightly irritated cause of the headache, self accomplishment, tired and kinda sleepy.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment