Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gotta get my act together..

Oh man, really need to rant!! Monthly exams will be done 2moro (YAY!) but it'll be the 2 hardest subjects togther!! (Sejarah and Add Maths).. X|.. Die.. Lol.. Adding to the fear of failing almost all my science subjects and the very high probability of failing add maths, though I haven't sat for the test yet, my life seems to be all over the place.. I'm :

Having trouble sleeping (waking up at like every hour from 3am) is not a good sign..
Getting fat.. *really need to get into the routine of exercising EVERYDAY..
Feeling really lethargic from all the tuitions everyday..
And worst of all, feeling super disappointed in myself for dunno what reason..

I feel like I'm unable to get done the simplest job and will let the ppl who rely on me down... Hmmm... I need to get my self confidence back!! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE WHEN I REALLY NEED YOU!?!??! X|..

Anywayz, I gotta go back to studyin now.. Argghh.. Lame-ness... XD.. Now i'm just crapping.. hopefully, I'll update my blog soon again.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment