Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Post Due

Okay I know I have no excuse not to blog since my SPM is over so I shall make up for it by posting two posts. =). First post I'll be updating you guys about what's new with me the next is about RC Nite 2009! Woot woot. XD.

Anyways so what news with me,

1. I've finished my SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooottttttt!!! I feel so free. *floats around*

2. I'm registered for college. I think my church gang has been hearing me say that so many times their tired of hearing it. hahaha.

3. I've finally gotten a handbag which I really like.

4. I'm gonna have a whole day of reading tomorrow with Jern-lyn and Jess and maybe Jo Dee.

5. I've cut my hair but not a drastic do.

I think that's pretty much about it. If I remember something I'll re-edit this post and add on. XP.

I guess that's pretty much about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment