Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moral

My Moral teacher has been teaching us the wrong thing for the past two years and we didn't know it. But I thank God that she was pregnant when we did our trials because when the Ketua Sumber Kemanusiaan marked our papers according to scheme, we did it all wrongly. There were a couple of my classmates who would usually score A, B's or C's failed Moral in their trials. I'm use to getting a high A and for my trials I suddenly got a B4. We thought Moral was simple but it ended up being so so hard. There was no other exam after my trials to test whether I was doing it right so I had to learn real hard and korek as much info from everyone and everywhere I could.

Anyways, after that happened I had all these papers with all the kata-kata kunci thingy but some of it weren't exact so I went on a "mission". I downloaded the marking scheme for Moral from a few different states and compared them to the papers I have and did my own paper. I cross refereced it with like 3 state papers and 2 other papers I got from my friends so I'm pretty sure its quite accurate but not 100%.

I didn't bother trying to make it look nice so just bare with it. Its just the kata-kata kunci. The definisi's are mostly the same. Here's the link for the download. FYI, its in a pdf file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/156478183/54b98861/kata2_kunci_moral.html

No comments:

Post a Comment