Friday, November 20, 2009

SPM!

As all of you know, SPM is here! Just came to update you about how's everything so far. Yeah well everything's not to great. Confidence of getting AT LEAST 5A's slowly slipping away. Felt I screwed up all my papers. But I'm glad I got through the first week alive and am having a break.



Being not use to not having a nap in the afternoon and sleeping at 1 the night before SPM started definitely took a toll on me. I struggled to keep awake during my Sejarah 2 which was from 2 - 4.30. Was so tempted to take a "nap". =P. But somehow I managed to finish the paper without falling asleep. The exam so far has been interesting la. So far I could answer all questions (some not confidently). I thought I would be quite O.O -ish. haha.



Well that's pretty much about it for now. I am totally looking forward to my freedom. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment