Wednesday, October 21, 2009

woooo. 100th post.

This is my 100th post!! weeee.. hahaha..



Taylor Lautner is sooooo hot!!! <3. I just watched a short clip of Jacob (Taylor Lautner) transforming into a werewolf and come to protect Bella and all and ahhhhh. I sound like those crazed fans that when they actually see him in real life will faint but I don't really care right now. I'm way too far into fantasy land. weeee. Almost everyone who has read the book or watched the movie (guys excluded) has been or is in this ahhhh state sometime while reading/watching the book/movie. Stephanie Meyer totally rules!! The Twilight Series is so nice. I'm totally gonna reread all the books after my SPM. XD.

* this paragraph was a little edited cause some error totally wiped out almost the whole paragraph so had to rewrite whatever I could remember with a lot of editing in between.



I don't know why but I like Edward the character but Jacob the actor. I find Robert Patinson to be kinda freaky, I don't know why. haha. Jacob in the book kinda sounds desperate but in the last book he's like so loving to Renessme which makes him really cute. =P.



Anyways, I should get back to studying Sejarah. I'm so totally procrastinating right now. So typical of me. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment