Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SPM!!

SPM is a little over a month away. I never knew life as a school student would come to an end so fast. Damn. And the one person that I would have definitely spent the days with isn't there with me. Instead he's spending time in his house or the hospital. I want to visit him in the hospital (though he's only been there one night) but I'm afraid of asking his mum whether its okay. Called him yesterday to a really depressed him, a part of him I've never seen up till now. I felt like I was a little too harsh afterwards cause I kept telling him off for being so depressing. I knew he was scared of the surgery, putting a screw/a couple of screws into his arm but he sounded soooooo depressed. I know he's really scared of the idea of having his arm torn open. I kept trying to keep his mind of it but its hard knowing how he is, where he won't not stop thinking about it. Well since he doesn't have a handphone I can't really call him to check on him or how his surgery went. Well, I guess I'll have to wait till he's back from the hospital.

anyways, getting back to the topic. SPM is about 34 more days. DAMN!! Its getting so close but I'm still slacking around. ayoooo!! Why can't I freaking concentrate!??!?! Too many distractions! FYI guys, if I'm emo from now onwards till after SPM you know why. I think I really have to be in a emo mood to study where I shut off from the world. I'm giving you guys prior warning so if I seem like I don't want to talk to you or something you'll know why. The exception is when I'm online. You guys can talk to me if you see me online k? hahah.

I should be getting back to my Add Maths. yes people. I'm doing Add Maths to get my mind of things. XD.

Chao people!! take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment