Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Visit and Random Stuff

Yeah so as the title says, I visited Xin Zhi today. Aunty came over in the morning to bake FRESH MUFFINS to give him and his family as a "buah tangan" kinda . I hope you liked the muffins Xin Zhi plus I know you'll read this since you told me you actually read my blog. XD. So called him about 12-ish to confirm whether I could come and he told me he couldn't at first then as we were talking he asked his mum and he was like okay my mum says can so I was like yay! (well something on that line la. not so enthusiatic though. XD).

I told him I would be coming around 1-ish but ended up coming close to 1.30. XD. Sorry Xin Zhi!! I had to have lunch with my family before going off. So anyways, followed his instructions to go to his house. And when I reached there I was super nervous that my hands were actually cold. My sister, who was with me, suspected I had a crush on him since I was nervous. But I was nervous because I would be visiting him alone and I'm terrified of his mum. I decided to visit him alone because Saturday was my only day free besides Wednesday and it's so hard to ajak my frens and arrange to go visit him so finally decided to go alone la. well, not really alone also la. my sis came along with me cause she actually didn't really have anywhere else to go. XD.

So reached there and his mum opened to the door for us. I actually didn't know whether to call her teacher or to call her aunty. That's why its so hard to go to the house of your friend who's parent teaches in your school. You don't know whether to call them aunty/uncle or teacher. Visited him for about 45 mins cause I had a Bible Knowledge at 2.30 and HAD to leave. During my visit I saw his X-rays. Cool stuff. XD. Anyways, I didn't know his broken arm was THAT broken. From the X-ray it looked like it was totally broken from the arm and floating. He put in like 5 screws and a metal plate to hold it all together. The X-rays fascinated me quite a bit I have to admit. :P. My sis was more or less in the conversation so it was kinda awkward plus he being shirtless made it even more awkward. hahaha. you could say that we couldn't like have eye contact. well, I generally can't talk while maitaining eye contact but this was like I couldn't actually look at him and talk. XD. Sorry la. I've never actually sat down and talked to a shirtless guy that long if you exclude my almost always shirtless brother. XP.

Gave him a jar of stars that I made with some stuff written on the inside. He couldn't like put back the stars so I told him to either read everything and leave it and bring it the next time we see each other or he can try to put it back. So finally left about 2.25. Got to church in time for the exam. Felt like I didn't do too well in the exam though. crap. Pretty uneventful day after that. Oh yea, my dog was trying to chase and play with the frog (which normally ends up dead cause my dog is like 50 times bigger than it plus she bites. XD). So I kinda saved it by scooping it into the dustpan and pushing it out the gate and it ran away after that. Funny sight to see my dog trying to play with it but jumping up and down to avoid it. hahaha.

On a totally random note, Steven Strait is sooo hot!! I saw him in this Youtube video in which he was running in a formal clothes and damn he looked hot!! *drools* Okay back to reality. He's a really good looking dude and he's 23 but too bad he's already married to a woman who's 30. I guess he likes older woman. Well, there's always Taylor Daniel Lautner. I like his name too. It sounds so, I don't know, nice? haha. But its a really cool name. XD. ohhh. and he's like French, Dutch, German and others. so many races rolled into one. haha. Plus he's the same age as me and a Christian (well according to a website) and he's not too tall. weeee... XD and I never knew he acted in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava-girl.

Here's a picture of Steven Strait. *drroooolllss* :P


I couldn't find a good pic of Taylor Lautner so thus no pic of him. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment