Friday, October 2, 2009

Another day gone by.

Whoa. I'm blogging alot today. Well the 2 before these were done yesterday actually but just drafted it and decided to post it today, so I guess that doesn't really count. I just downloaded a few songs out of boredom of hearing the same songs over and over again. Tried to study this now but couldn't keep my head focused. Whenever I open that particular book it reminds me of what happened and him because I was doing that book when it happened and I always ask him question from that book. Shit. I have no idea why its affecting me so much or whether I'm letting this affect me. My feelings are being a bitch with me right now. My parents are like pounding me because I'm not studying but just lazing around the house and spending most of my time on the comp. Well, 2moro's saturday and I'm not really gonna enjoy it. I know what you might think, "ITS SATURDAY!! HOW CAN U NOT ENJOY IT!!". Yeah well these are the reasons why.

1. I have 4 hours of Chemistry tuition. well I don't mind that but I'm dreading it is because I'm gonna be alone. My friend would be taking it another day. I want to get it over with so decided to endure 4 hours of Chemistry tuition ALONE. Plus I haven't finished doing like 2 chapters of homework. dun really care actually.

2. I have to study or at least try to study to make up for the time I've wasted the whole week.

3. I have to study for my bible knowledge exam the next day. well, this is not so bad but because I really don't have the mood to study so I know I'm gonna struggle to concentrate.

4. Don't really dare to call him cause his mum would be at home.

That's pretty much why I'm not gonna enjoy my saturday. Well at least my sister's gonna come back from Korea 2moro. I'll definately try to make something of my weekend.

I think I have to go to school during PMR!! Shittt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment