Monday, September 26, 2011

The Day She Went Away.


Jessica Loo Hsing Wen left today! :'( Today cannot be any sadder. It's setting in now that you left! :(((((( Why did London have to take you for so long?!

I was having a nap in the afternoon (since I had to wake up at like 5am! :P) and I suddenly woke up and was like, "Jessica's gone. *sniffles sniffles*" and I couldn't go back to sleep and even when I did, I had a nightmare! Gah.

Things will be so different without you now. Especially with things like this,


:) hahahaha. See now that you're gone, I won't have random funny moments like these anymore. :( Haih! When you get settled in, we'll skype okay! I'll see whether I can round up all the Pitts and we'll group skype! :D

I'm gonna miss that empty seat every Sunday and you're painful and happy hellos. And I promise I'll write you an awesome message for Christmas okay! Hehe :) I hope you'll get to read this blog post soon and know that I'm super missing you now! :D

By the way Jess, read the song I wrote that I'm listening to. ;)

Oh and I just realized we don't have pictures of just the both of us! :(


I'm listening to
Hold On- Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment