Monday, September 4, 2006

Have u ever felt betrayed? part 2.. :P

Now I js feel really angry.. I have a fren.. Lets name her CM.. So i get most of my info from her coz he has 'no credit' but can msg CM coz she's 016 and in his frens n family where as i'm 012 so its 15 sens per sms.. Ok tat one i can understand. But wat i got really ticked about was tat he didn't tell me he went for a minor surgery.. He excuse 'not enough credit' and u noe wat, I was msging him on monday wanting to meet up wif him to talk to him bout some stuff and he said tat tuesday he can't meet up and wednesday he's not coming to school.. When i asked him y he said tat he doesn't want to go then said he has very little credit left.. So i was ok la.. Then when i found out from CM tat he was going for minor surgery on wednesday i admit it but i was kinda worried.. After he's surgery i asked him y he didn't tell me tat he's going for surgery he said tat he wanted to tell me but got no credit. Can u see the trick there? On monday he told me tat he doesn't wanna go to school but didn't tell me he's going for surgery.. After asking him y he didn't tell me he's going for surgeryk, 'got no credit'.. See the lie yet?? Haha.. Then i heard from CM tat he was behind her and she didn't realize it till she went into school on tuesday. He told me tat he couldn't meet me.. Btw he doesn't go back tat way, so wat was he doing there?? Hmm.. I would like to noe too.. And last friday he kinda wanted to meet up but was not sure he could meet up coz he's leg was still painful.. He told me if i dun see him by 12.45 means he went back adi ( i came at 12.40 and was at the front gate there kinda waiting for him, looked like orang sesat) and he didn't come.. I asked him y, he said he's leg was painful.. The next day i was wif CM playing basketball, we were walking back to school and she kinda said tat if she asked him to come out he would.. Hmm... Is he avoiding me?? Hmm.. Well, now i dun really care.. If he wants to lie to me go ahead and lie la.. If he does read dis, dis is wat i've got to say to him 'now u noe y i've been angry at u'.. I think wat i said in my personal msg is true (do u noe how deep u hurt me? DO U? Js delete me from ur memory, it'll save me the pain) Ever since u broke my heart, u r the only prob i had.. I want things to go back to normal but i doubt tat it'll be the same... And some how i dun really care if it doesn't... ALL IN ALL, UR NOT THE ONLY GUY!!! btw, do u noe how many ppl told me to forget u?? I also dunno, but i noe tat there was alot of ppl who told me to forget u... I'VE MOVED ON!!!! :D For a very long time, i actually feel happy inside.. :D

I js wanna thank everyone who was there for me when I was really down.. Tnx for trying to cheer my up and js listen to my nagging... :P Love ya guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment