Sunday, September 3, 2006

Have u ever felt betrayed?

Well, dis is kinda how I felt when tat certain sum1 broke my heart into pieces.. U may or not noe who he is.. If u dun noe, well too bad coz I'm not gonna tell those who dun noe for his sake.. Ok u must be thinking he broke my heart and yet i'm keeping his name secret for his sake, she must be mad.. Lol.. Ya I am mad but though he did break my heart, i'm not tat heartless to let the whole world noe who broke my heart.. XD.. lol..

The story started when we kinda played a trick on every1 saying tat we were a couple.. It started out innocently (I didn't fall for him yet) but as time went by I started to fall for him.. Well, he kinda found out a few days after we started the trick.. I was really really happy when he told me he KINDA felt the same way bout me (my hse had a black out when he kinda found out).. The whole nite i was like on the clouds.. N i didn't even mind sitting there my hot living room sweating coz i was too happy.. (but he told me he didn't wanna couple up coz of some reasons). He was the 1st guy i had a crush on to ever like me back.. I was really happy tat whole week.. Till exactly one week after he found out tat i like him.. Btw, it was on a saturday tat he found out tat i like him and it was the following saturday tat he told me tat he didn't like me. Do u get it?? If u dun den slowly read it back again.. :P

Continuing.. He told me tat he didn't like me on saturday morning when we were playing bkb.. Ironicly he gave me a mug saying forver yours.. Ironic rite?? lol.. For those who dunno wat's ironic, it means [the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.] But I respect him coz he had the guts to tell it to me face to face.. He told me not to be sad after telling me tat he didn't like me.. He also told me tat his friends told him he should tell me tat he didn't like earlier coz it'll hurt less (i kinda suspected tat he didn't like me, but was not really sure).. And well i said i won't be sad but in the end i cried there in the field.. Well dis was how my feelings were, Happiness -> Sadness -> Despression -> Anger.. Weird rite? I asked him (through SMS) y he didn't tell me straight up he didn't like me from the beginning. And he told me tat he did like me in the beginning and tat he's feelings suddenly faded after a few days.. I kinda thought to myself was i tat easy to fall out of love wif?? Well, i kinda realize now tat it was not me but him.. :P So all in all, i was really hurt by it and i was depressed for quite a long time.. I'll put the afters in another post coz its getting really long.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment