Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Teachers in my school..

Today terkena from my BM teacher, En. Zaid, again.. Yesterday i terpaksa coz i couldn't explain the sinopsis of a story properly.. Today pula kena coz i couldn't answer a question he asked.. Kinad my fault la the 2nd one.. I read the sinopsis and not the story.. I couldn't find tat book.. Haiz.. So terpaksa stand loh.. So embarrasing coz i was the last person to sit down.. :P but not tat bad la.. Biasa adi.. Hehe.. :P He's kind of a good teacher but very miang.. Haha..

The worse teacher was Cik Nurul.. She looks exactly like my fren.. The say she speaks in english is also like my fren (my fren's malay).. Anyway, we changed teacher for quite a number of times, so sometimes i dun bring my books coz its really heavy.. So happen tat day i thought she wouldn't come in coz she didn't come in for the whole week so i didn't bring my book.. Btw, i she teaches me moral and we have moral wif another class. Then teacher went around the whole class checking the books.. in my mind i was like die la die la.. Then i purposely wanted to get out of class so i said "teacher prefects rehat" (5 mins b4 the time prefects actually suppose to rehat) Then teacher was "Let me see ur book 1st". Then she came and asked "Where's your book?" then i replyed, "didn't bring" then she said "Get out".. At 1st i didn't want to then she repeated and pointed out of class.. "GET OUT" Then i terpaksa go out la.. So i went out i stood at the back door and was talking to my fren, so happened my fren said tak akan i js get up and walk out meh? then she straight away asked (she was kinda near by) "Did u js ask her (pointing at me) to js walk away. Then my frens face was like wat u talking bout?. Then teacher asked again, "DID U JS ASKED HER TO WALK AWAY?". Then my fren answered, "No". Then teacher said "U (meaning my fren) can go for recess and u (meaning me) stand in front".. At 1st i didn't want to then she pointed and said again "GO TO THE FRONT!!!". Terpaksa go. Then i was in the front but still outside the class.. A few of my frens from the other class (they're guys) kept on looking outside towards where i was standing.. Tat made me even more embarrased.. Then teacher came out to talk to us asking us y we didn't bring out books. I gave an excuse saying "i kept my books on my table and forgot to put it in my bag". Then she looked at me and said "forgot to put it in ur bag?" n i was like "ya?". Then she said "ur a prefect, u should set an example for them.. I dun like seeing prefects not bringing their books.. Next time dun forget to bring.." I was like "ya".. Then she was like "u can go", then i was like terima kasih cigku and went.. I terpaksa say terima kasih or not she'll think i'm rude n things will be even worse. After tat the prefects from the other class they kinda told a few other prefects and word kinda spread but not tat far till every1 knew... then they were kinda teasing me bout it.. ARGH!! So damn embarrasing..

I think i have more teachers to complain about but lz wanna list down.. :P Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment