Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exco 08 Reunion..

Today was F-U-N. Freaking FUN!! Though I had to go before the best part (buka-ing puasa with my kawan's), it was still fun.. Lalalalala..

Suppose to meet up at 12 but decided to leave the house at 12 (knowing them, alot of them would be late and I don't wanna be sesat there waiting for them) and reached about 12.30. Called Suey Erz and went to check out the time for movies and at the same time wait for everyone else. As I was sitting there, Atul, Izan and Ita met up with me. Sat on the bench waiting for the rest. Sheila came then Mani. We decided to walk around while waiting for the others and ended up on the balcony outside the food court. I was super hungry so decided to eat first. After ordering my food, they got up and left, so I ate by myself. Soon after, some of them came join me. They waited for me to finish then went to buy the tickets. Decided to watch "The Orphan" cause someone *hint hint* wanted to watch it. Went to the arcade to waste some time since the movie was only at 3. Sor Wen and I went to play spot the difference on the touch screen game thing. Met up with the rest and proceeded to the cinema. Oh ya, when we were buying the tickets, some REALLY underage kids asked us to help them buy tickets for the same show. At least we were like one year underage. They were like only 14 or 15? When we entered, we almost got caught what more them. And seriously, they look like lower secondary. How to pass as 18 la??

Anywayz, went to watch the Orphan which was okay in the beginning. Nothing scary just really sick (for instance, she killed a pigeon by smashing a brick on it and there was like a gruesome smashing sound and blood splattered everywhere). It got really interesting at the ending where it started getting scary. Don't want to spoil it for those of you who want to watch it. But the ending was the one that gave the impact. Freaky ending. Gives me the chills thinking about it. After the movie, I was still deciding whether to go for tuition since it was already 5 by the it finished. So was rushing blah blah blah, suddenly Wen told me that its raining. Went to check it out for myself and it looked like there was a taufan outside. So felt less guilty for skipping tuition.

Since the Malays were puasa-ing. We went to the little fountain like thing near Starbucks to hang out. On the way there, I met Jess. Talked to her for awhile and met up with the gang. Lepaked there for like almost 2 hours. Sitting there taking pics. Just as I got up, I turned around and saw them hiding behind the escalator with the cake.. =') . (It was quite potong steam-ish la but who cares). So they came with the cake and 3 donuts (the 3 bday's we were celebrating; Sor Wen, Mine and Pangky) with a candle in each. Sang the birthday song really loud, making the cleaning aunty to come check out what was happening. Took turns blowing out the candles. The funniest part was on the cake they wrote all 3 of our names and made my name and Pang's look like one. It looked like this Elaina Pang. hahaha. Everyone was asking the same question; "Why Elaina and Pang's name look like one name?". So fed our buddies the donuts, well for the Malay's they pretended for the sake of pictures. So I was still sitting where I was when it all started still awe struck. Wanted to go find my buddy (Kiri) to take pic with him but again potong the steam because the buddies were getting ready with their present to give to the birthday buddies when I saw, so I U-turned and buat tak tau. XD.

So they put the birthday babies on the bridge like thing and the buddies all gave their presents. I opened mine and saw this really cute medal saying its your birthday award. Awwww. Another =') moment. I honestly didn't think Kiri would do all this. (I knew we were celebrating the birthday's cause a Suez told me but didn't expect them to do it this way) Had a small photography session after that. Lepaked there till my bro came. Tak sempat see Sir and buka puasa with the rest. Haih. But I still had a blast before going back!!!


THANKS GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

MAJLIS EXCO BELIA 2008 ROCKS!!!
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment