Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Wonderful Day..

At the present moment, I wouldn't give a shit if you care to read this post or make ur own assumptions..

My day was superb. Had lots of fun lepaking with my Exco's in conjunction with 08/08 (which has a significant meaning to us). Had the prefects Majlis Perpisahan. Another superb event. Damn cekap and fun. ;) . Took pics (but not enough.. XD).. I thought today would be an average-ly happy day but shit has to happen to me. Life just can't get enough of me not being happy for one day and has to ruin it by screwing up my life.

The things that screwed up my day :
1) Felt like a bitch for telling a couple of close frens a horrible thing someone did.
2) A fren is angry at me for certain reasons that will not be mentioned.
3) Keep remembering that I lost the camera
4) The pin of a button badge scratched me so I have a 5 cm red scar on my arm.
5) Trials are around the corner and I haven't started studying
6) I'm pissed because of everything that's happened.
7) Instead of understanding that I have a prob, my mum screwed me just after I finished telling her my dilema.
8) Was late for Prefects Farewell Lunch so didn't receive my cert. -.-'
9) I'm left wondering why my frens so pissed. Its not like I told the secret. All I said was yeah, I know.
10) I'M PISSED!!!! JUST PLAIN PISSED AT ALL THE SHIT THAT'S HAPPENED!!!


How sad can my life be?? I thought today would be the day where I went to sleep happy but I guess not. Hopefully sleep helps though.


Some how I never experienced this when I was emo. But now that I'm looking at the happier side of things, it just makes the negative blind me to the positive. In other words, now that I'm not emo, all emo things are deciding to re-emo me..

No comments:

Post a Comment