Friday, August 7, 2009

Some Random Post

Since I have nothing to blog about and my friend once told me to blog about him so that my blog would look more alive, I shalt blogeth about him..

This dude sits beside me in class and annoys me ALOT!!! (note that its capital and bolded). He and I are more or less the same. Both of us think we're always right and will never back down from a disagreement until someone is proven wrong. Both of us are very similar in many ways. And now I know how hard it was for my friends to tolerate me. Haha. He's so annoying that the only way I won't go emo and start killing him is by whacking him. :P . He's as hard headed as I and only likes doing things we wants to do for example THE PREFECTS MPP PAPER, which in the end was not given in on time. >:( . He has a bottomless stomach. He can eat a whole pizza all on his own. *hint ELS Farwell Party 2008*. If I were to ever bring food into class, he would take it which is good and bad at the same time. Good when I can't finish my food, bad when I'm hungry cause he'll give this really pitiful look. You know like the big puppy eyes thingy.

But through all the annoying-ness, he is one of my closet friends. He listens to ALL my ranting and frustrations (eventhough his reactions are tak tepat). And I can always ask him for an honest opinion. I think because of me, the left side of his body is bruised or has thicker skin already. :P. He's really been a good fren to me. Through all the annoying crap he's done to me, he's still my best friend. He encourages me to be someone better without even noticing. And because of him, I've become a much more patient person. He's also put up with me not doing my homework and me falling asleep and waking up asking what teacher just said and not to forget the copying. :P . I will definately miss him when school's done. We've sat next to each other for 2 years now and found out so much about each other. In one way or another we've changed each other and formed a unbreakable friendship.

You might or might not be wondering who this dude this, but he's none other than Weldon Lim Xin Zhi..

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING XIN ZHI!! =)


P/S : Mosquitos are the most annoying creatures on earth..

No comments:

Post a Comment