Monday, February 15, 2010

Tong tong tong chiang

Gluttoonnnn is how I'm feeling right now!!! I've come to realize that Chinese New Year brings out the glutton in all of us. How can you resist the once in a year cookies and keropok and FOOOOODDD?!?!? If anyone resist all that during the festive season I salute you.. Chinese New Year food is the best if I have to say. It is soooo worth putting on a little weight. Okay maybe not a little but still you can't blame me for wanting to fully indulge myself in the Chinese New Year festivities right?? =P. I took my camera this year for my annual Chinese New Year dinner with my family but ended up taking only a couple of shots, which aren't worth posting up. My Chinese New Year this year was quite mellow but still all the fun. =). Everyday should be Chinese New Year. XD. If it was I think I would've been very horribly horizontally challenged (as Xin Zhi would put it) . hahaha.



P/S : Writing this post reminds me of Lyn. hehehehe. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment