Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Week In Review

Okay to make up for the inconsistent updates, I'll just update you guys on what happened in the week, not every detail that is.

My english lecturer was kinda "angry" that we didn't finish our homeworks and was visibly sorta ticked off about it. So if you guys have read my post "=D" you'll know that he's an awesome and fun lecturer and you could say that we kinda took advantage of him so yeah, he set us right. XD. My data test was postponed! Yay!

And that was the only interesting that happened on monday. On to Tuesday!

My lecturer changed the due date of my scrapbook (on family) to friday, or did that happen on monday. well anyways it happened la. I'm like so procrastinating. I'm not even half way through. =S. I have all the materials so I guess I just need to put it all together, which might take a long time. XD

Then comes today. I had my first ENG4U presentation today. It was about how we used different literary criticism's on a song. It was a pair assignment so my partner issss.... *drum roll* LENG HUE!!! Wooott. XD. Anyways, she's a great partner to work with. =D. It was very visible that we were both very nervous, cause I think I could actually hear the quiverring in her voice as she presented. hahaha. XP. As for me, well, I didn't exactly use the notes that I had written for the presentation. I kinda read the slides and as I went along, just said whatever came to my mind. hahaha. We did play a game in Individuals today to help us review what we've learnt for the upcoming unit test (which carries a weightage of 3. =S). Yup that was pretty much the week so far.

But I can tell you what's in store for the rest of the days,

Thursday - Individuals quiz, more presenation and I'm going to the library for Data. XD
Friday - Scrapbook (which has a loooonnng way to go) is due and I have a Data unit test. =S

I just found out that my Individuals lecturer, Mr. Craig Hobin is my mentor. We have to do this mentor, mentee thing for our 10 hour community service thing so our mentor's have to verify that we've completed our 10 hours. I'm quite afraid of him actually. When I tried to explain how I planned to do my scrapbook today, he couldn't understand what I was trying to say so I had to repeat it twice using different examples (with arms flinging to try explain my point). =.='. So yeah, I'm actually quite afraid. XS.

No comments:

Post a Comment