Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why so slow?!?!?!

Have you been in a rush to get to somewhere and end up behind a person or people who walk so slow and you have no way to get around them??

Its so annoying. I mean like heeelllloooooo didn't I just not appear from no where huffing and puffing from the stairs and I'm walking so close to you that you can't notice that I'm in rush?? Its like your cue to moveeee!!!! Sometimes I just feel like pushing them out of the way. I mean if the person/people can't walk faster cause there's someone in front, then I understand but noooo the whole hallway is empty and you have to walk so slow. And the most annoying part is when I tried to overtake them, they moved abit then spreaded out again. OMG!!!! LIKE MOVE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! And not only that they were already taking their time to walk and they SUDDENLY stop and stood like in the middle of the hallway practically blocking the whole hallway. So as I was trying to squeeze in between the wall and one of them, the girl moved and made the gap even smaller. Seeing as how I was so frustrated already, I was like EXCUSE ME!!! and almost pushed her out of the way ( But I didnt, I just like slid past and pushing through).


P/S : I have no idea what I'm still doing blogging when I have a test to study for and a scrapbook to hand in tomorrow. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment