Monday, November 15, 2010

and I’m scared to death

I just don’t wanna study anymore. just so tired and exhausted.

I had an awesome time in Vietnam. Didn’t take as many pictures of people as I did of the buildings and all that.

We visited a variety of places.

Can’t exactly remember the name of the places but the pictures that I’ve posted on Facebook should speak for itself. =)

Feel free to check them out. ;)

Well, I’m done with my Law ISU, in the midst of my IB and Econs CCA (which is due on friday =D).

I really can’t wait till I’m done with my ISU’s and finals but that also means that I’ll be graduating and I’ll be leaving my friends and him, and the days that all my friends start flying off are drawing near. =(

Though I know he’ll still be here till at least July, I’m am scared to death as to what future holds for both of us and what will happen after he leaves. 

IMG_4419sorry but I’m just too tired to edit it but it does look beautiful on its own. =)

I’m listening to

If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had to Do Was Ask – Mayday Parade

 

Never did I expect to feel like this,

You leave me smiling to myself,

At the things you do and say.

No comments:

Post a Comment