Saturday, November 27, 2010

*Elevator music*


I have no idea why I made that my title but okay.

I finished my last ISU yesterday! oh yeah! =D Now to crunch for exams. damnit!

I'll be pretty much free in about 2 more weeks. =D weeeee.

Can't wait to be done with exams.

But the suckiest thing is that my marks this semester suck. Like I'm border-line 80. Gahhhh!

I'm thinking of whether to redo one of my assignments to kinda help boost my marks.

The second suckiest thing is, leaving everyone after finals. =(

Well, another suckiest thing was that I didn't get valedictorian. Yes, I am quite bummed out by it but it doesn't mean that I'm not happy for Wern.. =)

I'm probably gonna go back to sleep again after finishing this post. No idea why but I can't sleep through the night so I take naps. =D

P/S : Does anyone know how to get rid of/deactivate avast! antivirus from detecting adware cause its driving me nuts! I cannot do any work without it popping out. So damn annoying! Grrrr! Oh by the way, I am loving the whole, "put-your-favourite-cartoon-character-as-your-profile-picture-week" cause it brings back so many memories of sitting in front of the TV watching unendless hours of cartoons. The game on Jameson's iphone called “Tilt to Live” is unbelievably addictive. ish. it just makes me want to get an itouch or an iphone.


Just because I don't say it,
Doesn't mean I don't.
Cause when I say it,
I really mean what I say.

I'm listening to
I'm A Little Seal Girl - Macie Grey (As Told By Ginger)

No comments:

Post a Comment