Monday, November 22, 2010

Do I Even Need One? =)

You're so sweet

You say the cheesiest things but yet it makes me go awww.

You tell me I'm beautiful even if I'm wearing the most hideous things or looking horrible.

You're so caring that sometimes, I feel I don't care for myself as much you do. =P

You take care of me.

You believe in me even if I don't and when no one else does.

You put up with my mood swings. 

You respect my decisions even if you don't exactly agree with it.

You make me smile with the ridiculous things that you do.

You encourage me when I'm can't go on and to do things when I didn't have the strength to continue.

You reassure me that we'll make it.

You taught me to live in the moment and to leave things to the future.

You wiped away my tears when I cried over the littlest things.
 
Most of all, you love me for who I am. Quirks and all.

There are so many other reasons why I love you.
But do I even need a reason to love you? =)
All these reasons may change in time but one thing I know is that I will love you regardless.
I'm afraid of what may happen in the future but I'm gonna leave that for now and enjoy every moment I have with you :D
 
   IMG_4612
 
 
 
The future will be left in the future,
The past in the past,
And the present will be cherished.
Stop and smell the roses as you walk them by.

I'm listening to
Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment