Sunday, January 2, 2011

would you have rather..

Would you have rather loved and lost or not have loved at all?

I would choose whichever would hurt the less. Looking at the two choices, it would look like the latter would be the choice I should have chosen, instead I chose the former.

I'm not being a pessimist but rather a realist by saying I know that we would be parting ways some time in the future, when precisely, I don't know.

Going back, I don't know why, even with knowing that it would probably never last more than a year and a half, that I still got into it. I knew that he would be leaving, I knew that I won't, I knew so many things and yet, I got myself into it. I've also just realized that its history repeating itself.

Why? I have absolutely no idea. Why do we do things we know will end up bad? Why do we do things we know that will end up hurting us? There are so many possibilities. But to me, the main reason why was because I held on to the hope.

The hope that it MAY work out, the hope that it'd be different, the hope that everything will be alright.

Don't we always do that in live though? We always hope for things cause that's the only we can do in a future so uncertain.

P/S: As you can see, I've taken off my chatbox well cause it kinda expired due to its inactiveness. So yup. I will put it back up sometime in the future I guess but meanwhile you can just comment on my posts. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I would rather, not have loved at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ladies take easy !!!
    be patient ...
    people make mistakes...
    we're not perfect
    :D
    life goes on...
    this is part of life...
    be strong and have faith !!
    soon you ladies will fine your knight in shining armor !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, hold on to the good things no matter how much it hurts cause when the pain is gone, what you'll have are the good memories. :)

    Minz, haha. thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete