Friday, January 14, 2011

Moving On To Another Chapter..

Yes I know I haven’t updated my blog in a long while. I’ve been enjoying my holidays as much as I could by doing absolutely nothing. How awesome is that? :D I probably won’t have an opportunity like that again, not for a very long time at least.

For those of you who don’t know, I’ve started University already. I’m pursuing a degree in Law. So I will be graduating in 3 years time with a Bachelor in Law hopefully with first class honours. At the worse, second upper.

Probably from now on, my posts would be a little bit more formal and a little bit more serious. I have to start my training from now onwards. I will occasionally relax and be myself when I feel like it. :)

I’ll only be starting classes next week so I can’t tell you much about how Uni is. The only things that I can tell you is the campus is huge, and expensive. Just lunch alone could set you back RM8-10 inclusive of a drink. I have to admit that I am feeling quite guilty that I have enrolled myself in one of the most (or most) expensive Law school’s in Malaysia. So I am trying to cut back wherever I can. Sorry if I’m being calculative and cheap people. I will try to not be so annoying and anal about it.

I guess that’s pretty much about what I’ve been up to recently. Well, not only that but the others are pretty minor. 

Oh and Leng Hue’s leaving tomorrow!! *sad face* I’ll be seeing her off at the airport tomorrow with probably tears in my eyes. awww. D:

P/S : My friend posted this on her wall and now I’m addicted to this website. It has one of the most hilarious stuff I’ve ever seen. This being the one I laughed loudest and hardest at : http://theoatmeal.com/comics/handshakes

Take care people! See ya soon, I hope. :)

5306810703_c66554c982_b

I’m listening to

Why – Secondhand Serenade

I know I’ve fallen in love with you,

The timing of it may not be right,

But yet, I’m ready to hurt,

Just so I may have a moment with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment