Sunday, January 23, 2011

when.you.suddenly.run.out.of.words.

I’m trying to find a better way of titling my posts. Right now it seems pretty formal. I guess I’ll be reverting back and forth between different styles till I find one that I like and am comfortable with.

Don’t you hate how you have so much to say and when you’re given the chance, you’re suddenly at a lost for words? That’s what I’m feeling right now. As I was showering a while ago, I had so much I wanted to blog about but now that I’m blogging, nothing seems to be coming out. I suddenly don’t have anything to blog about or say.

Something totally random. I hate the new facebook profile. I can’t see what my last status update was unless I scroll down all the way and look for it neither can I do that for my friends. Besides that, I don’t really care about the rest. I just need some readjustment but I’ll be fine.

P/S : In my opinion, finishing a good book is like losing a friend. Sometimes I get so caught up in the story, it feels like I’m missing something once I’m done with the book. I got these 2 books for about RM12-15 each and I have to say its just as interesting as the books I pay up to RM40 for. My gums (not chewing gum but it does make me want to chew gum though) between my teeth somewhere at the back of my mouth is throbbing in pain. Great. Thanks.

I’m listening to

Tomorrow We Will Fly – Sam Hart (blinktwice4y)

Trying so hard to be alright,

When its only tears that fill your eyes.

Trying to close your heart,

To all the hurt inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment