Monday, October 15, 2007

Bored..

Today was such an uneventful day besides the trip here.. Nothing much to do.. Spent most of the day on the comp.. Well, at least I got to use my cousin's company macbook pro, which was kinda cool.. The keyboard is really nice to type on.. Haha.. Nothing much happened.. I found this program called photo booth in the laptop and we (my cousin, me, and my sis) started playing with it.. We used the effects and made all sorts of faces and laughed at ourselves when we saw how we looked like.. Haha.. We looked really funny.. The laptop is kinda cool.. I forgot to bring a book to read.. -.-... If any of my frens were to see me reading they'll be like COME ON PMR OVER ADI.. STILL WANNA READ!!! Its not like i'm reading form 4 book or smt.. I'm reading STORIES.. -.-.. Sometimes I just dun get my friends.. Just coz u dun like reading doesn't mean I don't.. I think I've been very patient with them, but they take me for granted. I sometimes get the feeling.. Haih.. What is girl to do.. haha..

Oh ya, someho dis reminded me of dinner.. We went to this restaurant next to a temple.. I can't remember the name.. The food was not bad.. The waiter and waitress were really young.. One was the shop's owner's daughther and the other was her maid.. The waiter was the shop owner's son.. I was thinking to myself, at this age (they looked bout 12 the most) they can help handle a business, what more when their older.. The shop owner's daugther was actually quite pretty.. haha.. The food was quite nice.. It was not bad.. Haha.. When the food came, i guess its natural to me to serve the person next to me food.. So during dinner, my bro and sis were sitting beside me.. I served my sis first den my bro.. Then I went on to the next dish, I served myself and my sis coz the dish was right in front of my bro and I had to use both my hands to get the dish.. I couldn't use both of my hands coz it was quite tight.. What'd you expect with 15 people sitting in ONE table.. Just as I finished serving my sis, my bro was like "can you take that dish for me?' That dis was right in front of him, all the gotta do was stretch his LONG arms.. BUT NO!! HE HAD TO ASK ME WHO WAS AT AN AWKWARD POSITION USING ONLY ONE HAD TO DISH HIS FOOD FOR HIM.. So at 1st I didn't mind, then he was like so demanding saying "Ayo, somemore la" and "I dun want that one, I want that"... It got on my nerves, so I snapped.. I didn't get enough sleep plus I was kinda hungry, and you who slept on the way here, and slept sum more when we arrived and having longer arms den me, and having it right in front of you, making me serve you like a maid or a servant.. ARGH!! In mind I was like what am I your maid?!?! Go do it urself which in the end came out my mouth.. XP.. Den my cousin who was sitting next to my sis, "Eh, why so moody??!?!" I was like "NOT ENOUGH SLEEP LA!".. Den my sis came in and said "She's hungry lah"..

My whole family knows that when I'm hungry I get moody.. Haha.. Now you can see the effect food has on me.. Haha.. After that my sis was like talking bout how I can serve people b4 I serve myself.. She was talking to my cousin at that time and I was ease dropping.. Hehe.. Anywayz, she was saying that since I was quite young I've done that.. While I was listening to her saying that I was kembang-ing like gila.. Hahahaha.. Then she was like "I can't never do that. I don't know she can do. If I'm hungry I'll take food for myself 1st. Haha.". I bloated up like a puffer fish. I was trying hard not to show it.. Haha.. Well, I guess that was the only thing that happened during dinner besides lots of talking and eating.. Haha..

Oh ya, for those of you who haven't seen me recently. I've painted all my nails black.. Fingernails and toe nails.. Yes all of them are black.. It completes the whole 'I'm Emo' vibe.. haha.. But whenever I look at my nails they remind me of those horror movies where the eyes of some person in the movie turns ALL black.. Get what I mean?? Haha.. Too bad if you don't.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment