Sunday, October 14, 2007

My trip back to my hometown

I went back to my hometown coz of the raya hols and we haven't been there since chinese new year, which is kinda long.. Hahah.. Anywayz, we left the house after coming back from church. Oh ya reminding me of church today was the 1st time I backed up sang ALONE.. it was scary since dis is only the 2nd time I backed up sang.. The 1st time was with this really good singer in my church who so happened to be the pastors daughter.. Haha.. Newayz, when I first found out that I was back up singing alone, I was kinda thinking I won't sing but I was already at the prac and decided to practise for fun.. The worship leader was my sis so it was not too bad la coz I had could ask her bout the songs if I didn't know them.. It was cool also coz I could practice at home with my sis.. Going back to the story, in the end I decided to sing and just give it a try and give it all to God.. So before we started we have sound checks and prayer.. And when we were praying I was like asking God in my heart to help me and to keep me calm.. And it worked, I was much calmer after praying.. It well not too bad.. Haha.. I kinda had fun.. Haha.. Kinda want to do it again.. XD

Ok.. Going back to the part bout me going back to my hometown, we ate lunch in this place called, yew kee or something like that.. After lunch we left for the almost 2 hour long drive to Sekinchan (for those of you who don't know where Sekinchan is, its bout few km from kuala selangor) I thought the drive would be uneventful like it always is.. So I decided to talk and listen to sum music.. It was raining lightly so I couldn't see the things by the side of the road which made it even more boring.. I wanted to sleep but then I couldn't find a right position (when I sleep I have to find a particular position b4 I can fall asleep), and I was sitting in the middle, so it was even harder for me to fall asleep.. We were somewhere in kapar I guess when there was accident.. We actually saw it happening.. Luckily the fella didn't get hurt.. How the accident happened was, this motorcycle hit the bumper of the car trying to avoid the car which turned into the turning but was still sticking out.. The motorcycle was going quite fast I think so it couldn't break on time so it hit the car.. (it was kinda hard to see, sitting in the middle and all) The motorcycle hit the car quite hard I guess coz I heard a loud thump.. The motocyclist kinda lost control of his motorcycle and fell. Lucky my dad from the left lane went to the right.. If he didn't I think my dad would have also hit the guy.. Anywayz falling added with the slippery road made him slide.. When I turned behind to look he and his motorcycle was in the middle of the road.. And so happened the traffic light turn green so there was traffic coming.. He quickly got up and ran to the side of the road leaving his motorcycle in the middle of the road.. When he fell, this other motorcyclist was coming, lucky that motorcyclist avoided him.. I dunno what happened next coz I turned my head (it was getting painful.. XP).. My whole family was talking about except my bro who was fast asleep when it happened.. We were all like so shocked and were talking bout it quite loudly, my bro who was sleeping suddenly got up and went like shhhh and went back to sleep..

After that we went on with our journey and we saw dis like cops on a tower sort of thing to catch those to speed which kinda weird coz they build this tower specially for them to stand/sit in and the tower even has this sign saying 'Menara Pemerhati Polis'.. The point of having speed traps are so u can catch those riders in the act.. Well, I guess the goverment has some explanation behind it.. We went on as usual and when we were nearing this mosque, we saw a 4 wheel drive (i think) in the drain.. Haha.. We were wondering how it fell in and a few metres down we saw this white van with a dent in the back of it.. Which I'm guessing the 4 wheel drive avoided something that hit the white van or something like that..

Well, nothing pretty much happened after that.. It was kinda boring after that plus I fell asleep in the end.. Too sleepy to care... When we reached my uncle's house, my neck hurt alot.. That's what you get when u sleep on ur bro's shoulder. Ouch!! My other uncle brought his german shepherd.. My cousin's rotweiler who is 6 years old was playing with the few months old german shepherd.. It was really cute.. Hahha..

I'm a very detailed person when it comes to describing rite?? ahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment