Friday, October 26, 2007

Sunway..

Yesterday we went to sunway.. We went for branch after that ice skating.. Ice skating was really fun.. And I met a fren I had met when I went for skating the 1st time.. He's name is Ben.. I saw him when we were putting on our skates.. Haha.. But he didn't recognize me till like later on.. That was also coz I called him.. When I called him he thought who was calling him, then when I called again and I smiled asked him 'you don't remember me meh?' He was like er.. who r u?.. All my frens burst out laughing.. I walked away kinda embarresed.. He asked one of my frens wat's my name, den my fren said Elaina.. Then it struck Ben that it was me.. Haha.. After that he was like super friendly. He kinda thought me how to skate properly.. Normally I'll skate really close to the sides coz I'm afraid to fall, so if i'm at the side at least when I fall I have something to grab.. Haha.. Then he told me, let go of the side and skate futher away from it.. So i kinda did it and he was following me for awhile.. When I wanted to grab the side, he would push my hand away and say, don't hold on to the side.. It was quite fun skating with him.. Haha.. After skating we went to New Zealand Natural for ice cream.. I tried the fruit flo, which was quite ok.. It was like RM13.50 for quite a big cone.. Haha.. I kinda had trouble finishing it so I gave my frens some.. Haha.. After that we went for bowling.. It was ok, but no one was actually paying attention to the game except for like me and my fren Suey Erz.. And when I got a strike Suey Erz was the only watching.. Sad rite? Out of 11 of us only one person noticed.. Everyone else were busy doing their own stuff talkin bout dunno wat.. After that we went to 1901 to eat our dinner.. After finishing dinner we hanged around for abit and went home.. We took a taxi to the KTM station den took the train back from there.. I met up with my sis on the train.. After that, me and my sis went for dinner with my parents in the nearby restaurant.. The food was not bad.. We also ate some satay.. The satay kambing was nice.. Well to sum it all up, the whole day was ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment