Friday, October 26, 2007

My Saturday last week..

Wanted to blog for so long but was lazy to come on9.. Haha.. Last saturday, B-team of PBSM, had this raya 4X4.. It was SUPER FUN!! See the emphazise.. It was really fun.. That whole day was sooo fun.. We went to 3 houses, some of us went to 4 houses but I didn't get to go for the 4th house coz it was getting late and I had to go somewhere.. We ate lots of types of malay tradisional food. The host of 1st house we went to is Haizatul.. Her mum served us ayam rendang, sambal sotong, pulut, and kuah kacang.. The ayam rendang was super nice I ate like 5 pieces of it.. Hehe.. After her house we went down one floor to the next house.. (They live like a floor from each other, they live in a flat.) The host's name is Farizan.. She had a little bro who was so adorable.. Her mum served, asam laksa, and soto and something like jelly (they call it dadih).. Everyone in our group wanted to carry her little bro.. But somehow they alwayz cried after awhile EXCEPT when my fren carried him.. (my fren's a guy, his name is Syabil).. Somehow whenever the baby cries when we pass it to Syabil, he stops crying.. haha.. Some of the girls were quite jealous.. haha.. But it was soo cute... We were ejeking Syabil.. Haha.. After Farizan's house, we went to wait for the bus.. We waited for an hour or so.. AN HOUR!! See how poor Malaysian transport is.. Haha... So we were kinda off scheledule adi.. So we had to kinda rush.. We took the bus to the main terminal, near little india and den walked to the KTM station.. From there we took a train to Jalan Kastam where Badrol (the host)'s house was.. Just getting to his house was quite hard.. Haha.. We had to cross the train tracks and some muddy patches and stuff.. Haha.. It was quite fun.. We ate mee hun pedas in his house.. The food was soo nice I took 2 bowls.. It tasted even nicer and even more shock when u put the chillies.. Haha.. After his house we went back to the teluk gadong station where some of us followed Syabil back to his house to eat and some of us went back.. I had to go coz there was this Children's Day Celebration in church.. My sister picked me up from the station and took me to church.. I was wearing tradisional clothes at that time, so as you can imagine I kinda looked akward.. Haha.. Children's Day was quite ok la... The water games were quite pathetic.. I got a little wet only.. Sad rite.. And they asked us to bring extra clothes.. haha.. After children's day I had to go out for dinner.. Dinner was quite ok la.. Haha. Overall the day was fun.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment