Friday, July 24, 2009

Just another week..

Friday : It was a really frustrating day. Friend got angry at me for taking a frens book. Still no idea why she was so pissed. And one thing that really pissed me off was she bitched about me to my other classmates but I could hear.. Girl, you really need to get some skill in bitching.. Dad kept pounding me.. Got really affected by how cold a friend had gotten.. We never talked like we use to and found out so much stuff that I didn't know about him from a friend that also just knew him.. Somehow I got the feeling like he found me boring cause everytime I talked to him, he didn't seem to wanna carry on the conversation..

Saturday : Daniel (my cousin's cousin but I just call him my cousin) and Jacyln's wedding. Went for the church wedding in the morning. The couple looked so wonderful and you could really feel the love between them. Rushed of to school after the wedding. Stayed for like 2 hours then had to rush back home to get ready for the dinner. Had a make-up artist do my hair and make-up. Was pissed because she shaved my eye-brows till it was quite thin. The lady didn't estimate the time and ended up finishing like 15 mins late. Rushed for the wedding dinner. Took loads of pics. The whole dinner was nice.. Food wasn't too bad..

Sunday: Was exhausted because of the late night yesterday. I was practically dragging my feet the whole day but the highlight was powerfun (kid's service) cause the kids were SOOOO adorable. That totally made my day. Had a nap in the afternoon and went for dinner with my family in a chinese restaurant. The "highlight" of the night was when the waiter was putting food on the table, he accidently knocked the wine glass and it spilt on me and on my food. So I smelt like wine and kept tasting wine in my food. Hated the taste and decided to change it with my mum.

Monday: I had trouble waking up because I couldn't really sleep the night before. Found out that the English Language Society (ELS) farewell was cancelled. So there went my excuse of skipping tuition. Went for BM tuition in the most sleepy state. Lucky it was rumusan week and didn't need to do much thinking. Kept falling asleep though (so were most of the class). Went back had my dinner and rushed of to Physics. Went sleep after coming back from tuition

Tuesday: Typical day at school. Went for Add Maths tuition where I terasa by what Tiong said. Didn't really wanna talk to him after that but still did. -.- . Had to wait for my mum to pick me up. Went for a last dinner with my cousin and her family from Australia. T.T. We had dinner in Crystal Crown in Port Klang. Food was nice. Celebrated my cousin's birthday in advance. Came back home and hugged my nephew and niece goodbye. T.T..

Wednesday: Had the senam-robik thing in school. The typical senam-robik thing la. Hall was packed as usual so alot of students had to stand outside the hall and do ( I was one of them). -.-' . Tried to have fun with Athirah by following them and changing the moves here and there. Started falling sick after that. Took sum pics after school with Lindy, Peng Yen and Thong Yun (the photographer). Went for Chemistry tuition in a half dead mood. Learned about Thermochemistry but couldn't really pay attention.

Thursday: Was so sick, I couldn't get up from bed. Got up around 10+ but was aching all over. Couldn't even stand up straight. I was horribly hot cause of the fever, and my throat was so sore I couldn't really speak. Came down and my dogs greeted me. They were extremely manja that day and kept climbing over me (well, at least my Rottweiler kept pushing me).. Dah la aching and sore thoart, they kept wanting me to pet them and my Rottweiler kept sitting on me preventing me from getting up. -.-' . Felt miserable the whole day. Panadol didn't really help. Mum decided to take me to the doctor so didn't go for Add Maths tuition. After seeing the doctor went to the dentist (mum's appointment which also ended with me having a VERY painful check-up). The dentist said I had two cavaties starting so he filled them in very painfully. T.T.

Friday: For the first time in my life slept for almost 12 hours. Mum forced me to study but still ended up using the comp. Had a really low sugar level till I felt light headed. Ate some cereal and 2 pieces of bread but didn't really help much. Felt faintish and was shivering. So I decided to go take a nap. Mum woke me up for dinner. Ate at my auntie's house. Came back and blogged. =)..

So that was my week...

No comments:

Post a Comment