Thursday, July 9, 2009

Suppressed Emotions?

I was going through Facebook and I saw this quiz called "What are you hiding from people?". So I was like what the heck, I'm bored and lets see what comes out.. And this comes out..

Emotions
You tend to laugh and joke around when you are with everyone, but you feel lonely and empty when are all alone. you cry alone when you have stress and problems. you often have many problems that are bugging you, but you never show them out on your face. you are not as cheerful as they thought, but you just don't wish to spoilt the mood of everyone, hence you hide your emotions inside. you are just a weak human with feelings after all.

Thinking about it made me realise that it is true.. I've tried to suppress and bottle up all my emotions.. Even if it kills me inside I never tell anyone.. I tell them what's going on but never how I really feel.. That's why I'm always emo because I want to think!! Sometimes all I need is to be alone and THINK!!

Right now, I feel like my heart's being strangled and I can't do anything to free it... Music is the only way that I can express how I'm feeling into something beautiful.. I guess my songs are okay but I gotta improve my singing voice cause it sounds really sucky when I replay it back on my comp..

Anyways, no particular reason why I wanted to post this and "acknowledge" the fact that I'm emo but just felt like updating my almost dying blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment