Sunday, September 27, 2009

nyeh.. XP

Yup well, found out that he actually likes someone.
Its good and bad at the same time
Good that now I don't have to be so uncertain to whether or not he likes me.
Bad that now I feel shitty and I have Bio Paper 3 2moro and I'm in no mood to stuyd. WTH rite?
Yeah so that's pretty much about what I wanted to blog about. :P
P/S : I'm not like super broken hearted or what but I'm still hurt. Whatever I write after this is not what I'm feeling but it just came to be so yeah. As I said, I'm not to say balling my eyes out and suicidal and all "OMG WHY DOESN'T HE LIKE ME?!!? T.T" kinda thing. So please dun be all like OMG you emo again ar. -.-' or something like that k.. =)
Knowing that he likes another girl, when you've just acknowledged the fact that you've fallen for him, is I think the most painful feeling someone could feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment