Saturday, September 26, 2009

slowww..

my connection has become annoyingly slowwww...

can't even load facebook...

nyeh..


Since my blog can load. I'll blog about what happened on Friday, 250909. haha. Anyways, went swimming with the girls; Jess, Lyn and Tiffy.. I went to the train station at like 11 plus. Waited for an hour for the always late and crowded train. but it was my first time taking it alone. :P but i'm still proud of myself for actually getting myself on the right train and out on the right stop. hahaha.. Meet up with the girls at Subang parade for makan. We ate at Dessert's bar. I had the smoke salmon wrap and a orange smoothie. Not bad but a little on the pricey side. Ordered oreo parfait and grape cheese cake. After that we met Tiff's mum at Carefour and then went back to her house. Lepak-ed at her house while waiting for her mum to finish up her work and take us swimming. So while waiting we chilled out in her room and changed into our swimming clothes.


Fast forward to when we're there. We took some time to find the designated parking spots for apartment owners. As we were walking towards the lift, this guy came up to us and asked "Excuse me, are you sure you parked in the right spot?". Then Tiff's mom was like yea, then she showed him the card and all. Then, he was like "ohh.. Cause I never see anyone park there before" and walked off. We were like WTH?? Why must you care?? When we were at the lift, Tiff's mum was like I forgot what floor the apartment is, but it was too late to think cause the lift came so we went in and were like so what button to press? Then aunty ws like go out first, I call uncle. So we went out. But the door closed with aunty, Jess and Tiff inside. So they, excluding aunty, screamed cause the door closed on them. Then after auntry came out, they tried to come out again and it closed on them again and as usual they screamed again. And when the girls scream, its LOUD!! we heard it through closed ELEVATOR DOORS. hahaha. Anyways, the managed to get out without getting caught again plus the woman who was in the lift also helped them hold the open button, she was also laughing. hahaha. Went up and had some to find the apartment which also took some time. blah blah blah. Went down to the pool and started swimming, or rather playing around. Lyn and I tried to teach Jess and Tiff the right way to swim. Well, they didn't really get there but at least now they can swim a little la. Haha.


After swimming we had a cam-whoring session. You can go to my Facebook if you wanna see the pics. After that took turns bathing and got ready to leave to go back to Tiff's house. Ate pizza and sum mee hun for dinner. The girls wanted to see some people that we've talked about before so went on Facebook and they decided to go through my crush list and find them on FB. Haha. Continued to find really cute actors and singers and compare which is cuter. hahah. Anyways, proceeded to watch movie, well 2 movies to be exact. Watched Ghost Of Girlfriends Past , then Bring It On 5, Fight to the Finish. Gushed over the main actor Coby Longo. The girls kept laughing at me cause I was like ahhhh-ing so much whenever he came on. haha. After the movies, went up to talk ourselves to sleep, which wasn't much.


Went to bed at about 2 plus and fell asleep like maybe 30-45 mins later. Sometime during the night, Tiff who's so use to sleeping alone, stretched and ended up slapping me. Got interupted by Jess's early alarm. Then later on Jess' indirect wake up call with alot of plastic noise and Lyn's constant calling. Took me like 10 mintues to actually get up with a lot of pestering from Lyn and Jess. Had KFC for lunch which was kinda weird. haha.


Well, that was pretty much the swimming trip + slumber party.. =)
this is wayyy over due.. decided to post all my drafted posts today thus the sudden surge of posts..

No comments:

Post a Comment