Tuesday, September 15, 2009

=O

I can't believe that I've been studying for 28 days straight.. I've never ever done this in my whole life.. OMG!!! =O.. yeah well, going from not studying to studying everyday kinda takes a toll on me. I'm going a little insane and already am a whole lot stressed. the only thing keeping me sane is talking to my frens. So far papers I screwed up is Physics and Bio. I KNOW that I'm gonna screw up my Add Maths.. T.T.. Let's just wait and see.. Anyways, need to get back to revising Maths.. Will update after my trials.. ;) .. Take care peps.. and I'm sorry if I offended anyone (except those involved.. XD). I didn't mean to offend you guys who are innocent. I was just venting my frustration on those idiots who were involved and initated the thing. Bye guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment