Friday, September 25, 2009

random.

I'm in that mood again.
Listening to my fingers on the keyboard and
the fan going round and round, and the long forgotten songs of Ryan Cabrera, (okay maybe not that long forgotten) made me think.
What happened to all those artists who use to be superbly popular like him and Michelle Branch??
It just shows that new artist just replace them.
I mean life is also something like that don't you think? People come and go and some are just forgotten.
Artists at least have their music to be remembered by but what about those ordinary people?? What happens to them after their gone? Will they be remembered??

Anyways, didn't do this post because of that. It just came to me as I was typing. Nyeh. I think I should stop with the emo posts before I scare people away. XD.

On a totally positive note, at least for me, connection is TOTALLY AWESOME right now!! It takes about a minute to download a song of 6MB. So loving it!! I'm going on a downloading rampage. hahah. Taking total advantage of it before I go back to turtle speed connection. muahahaha. XD. I guess that's all I wanna blog about. haha. So bye people. ;)

by the way, thinking of changing my template soon so look out for it. =)

this is the only place I know expressing myself won't hurt. its the only place I step out of my fascade.

this is the only place I know I'm safe from you because I now realise that i'm addicted to you and, shit, it hurts. it hurts to know that if I want to keep you, I can't tell you. I've made myself too vunerable. A thing I hate myself for. I need to get away from you before I hurt myself even more.

As I was blogging, my turtle speed connection came back.. and so, there goes my downloading rampage and my ryan cabrera songs. Nyeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment