Tuesday, August 17, 2010

After So Long..

Hello readers! yes, I know I have readers eventough I haven't updated my blog in about 2 weeks. I feel so honoured and liked. Thank you people! =)

As I've said in the last post, I've been swamped with assignments. I'm blogging now cause I don't think I have any work due tomorrow so I can breathe for a little bit and I'm waiting for the jam outside college to clear up before I head home.

The highlight of my week I think is the trip I had with my Moral project groupmates to PAWS. We got sorta lost getting there cause the map they gave wasn't exactly correct so we had to make a couple of U-turns, stops and phone calls to the office. PAWS wasn't exactly what we thought it would be. It looks pretty sad from the outside actually. It just looks like a shed at the corner of the highway and the only place you could park is in the little motorcycle lane so for those of you who plan to go, don't drive a Camry like Zer Hann did! hahahaha. =P

Anyways, me, Jenn, Naf and Philip cleaned the puppies section! IT WAS AWESOME! Okay beside the heat and smell it was fun. honestly. as we were cleaning the floors, we played with the puppies. After the washing we got to walk them! this was the funnest part if you get a hyper pup. I walked 2 puppies; the first one was a little hesistant at first but soon was playing with the other puppies but my second one was so timid that it didn't want to move and all it did was lie down and stare at us with such fear. awww. I named my first pup Scruffy and my second pup Scruffy the second (Scruffy II)

After the walk we had to wash the puppies and dry them and put them back in their cages. Washing them wasn't really hard cause they were small and both my puppies co-operated with me. I have no idea what happened to my second pup though. When I started trying it, it started vomitting and shiverring. I hope Scruffy II is doing okay. =(

If I hadn't had to get back for my IB test, I would have totally stayed longer.

Oh yeah talking about my IB test. I totally screwed it up! Its like I knew it but I didn't change the answers!!! WHY?!?! Grrrrrr!!! So annoying when that happens.

I just got back my Econs test results and whoa, I did not expect that (in a good way). I never expected to score so high! =D

I'm not doing too well in law though. I'm averaging at about only the 70's. =(

Yup so that's pretty much about what's going on with my life. Oh! Andrew is leaving to Singapore tomorrow and I won't be seeing him for a very very long time! =( COME BACK SOON OKAY ANDREWS!!! ='(

P/S : I'm just too lazy to add colours and all that so yeah. XD hahaha. sorry people! I know, I know. I'm getting lazy.





I feel like the more I think about you,
the more I feel myself falling for you again,
how is that possible,
when you're not even here.

why do I feel like how I felt when you first told me?
and why am I longing go back
into those memories
that I will always treasure.




I'm listening to
Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment