Thursday, August 19, 2010

un-ti-tled

just tell me how you want me to be, how to act, how to feel, how to look, what to say and I'll finally be good enough.


Its funny how having so many imperfections about yourself pointed out, you lose so much confidence in yourself and all you feel like doing is to give up trying to be who you really want to be or who you really are.

I'm sorry for taking it personally. I'm sorry for feeling insulted. I'm sorry for reacting. I'm sorry.

Just leave me alone now.


As Mr. Suschkov would say "Such is life"




I just don't feel like celebrating it this year. I just don't want to pretend to be in mood when I'm not.

I don't matter,
You have him/her.
I don't feel that way,
You treat me that way.

I'm listening to
Conspiracy - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment