Sunday, August 29, 2010

I feel you slipping away.

Yes I know I owe you people a post! heee! =)

Sorry for the emo posts, I've been feeling pretty under the weather recently.

Don't worry about me. Its just the built up of things so yeah.

I'm all better now! =D


I have been so socially busy recently.

I just want to stay home and be a pig.

I have no idea why but recently I've been very tired even though I get enough sleep.
I also constantly feel hungry.

What The Fishsticks?

something is definitely wrong with me.

oh yeah to top it all off, I have pimples ALL over my face!! GRRRRR!!! >=(

Well, that's pretty much about it. =D

Bye people! ;)

You work in my life,
Without me knowing,
You were there for me,
Even when I turned away.
Oh how much Your love surrounds me.

I'm listening to,
The Truth - Kris Allen


Credits to Tiffy!
Yes, that stick figure is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment