Friday, September 3, 2010

as you watch it flow through you

Yay! Moral is DONE with! I'm so glad I don't have to sit there and waste my life away.

Come to think of it, I can't understand why we have moral. I mean I can understand if you make us apply it and all but what's the point of teaching us theories of Moral? Why is there even theories of Moral? Gahhhh! Whatever. Its done with! =D

Law class was cancelled today so I had time to come and blog. =)

Anyways, I guess that's pretty much about it.

Ohhh! I'm going to the Ramadhan bazaar with my friends today!! YAY!! Ramadhan food and friends! Can life get any sweeter? ;D

P/S : I've started using my picture blog again cause I found out how to reblog stuff instead of saving it and re-uploading it. I'll update my You Know Not Who I Am blog soon (as soon as I get the time to do it. =P)


My thoughs keep drifting back to you,
To the regrets I've always had.
But its okay now,
It doesn't hurt as much,
Instead it makes me smile,
To remember that you were here with me. :)
I'm listening to
Wedding Dress - Tae Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment