Friday, September 24, 2010

You break down the walls I've built

Its Friday! Finally!

I don't know why but I can't seem to stay awake in class nowadays! OH NO!! NOT GOOD!! x_x

I have to figure out a way to stay awake soon or my grades are gonna go down the drain. Nyeh.

Well, just to update you guys about how life has been.

Life's been pretty awesome recently. I've been completing my assignments on time! =D and some other things that have made it awesome too. ;)

I'm afraid of the week ahead. I foresee a heavy load of assignments! Gah!!! I have to go to KL sometime next week before Tuesday for an interview with PT Foundation for my Law class, make a video for the same assignment, and a presentation. On top of that, I have my International Business ISU's Part 1 and 2 due on Wednesday! (Hmmm. I'll probably try to get that done by the weekend so I don't have too much to do) And hopefully no Econs test YET! If there is, I'm pretty much screwed.

I do hope I survive the week. If I don't, you guys won't be hearing from me for some time. XD

Well, that's pretty much about it for this post. Gah, I hope I didn't post too long. Sorry if I did. =)

take care people!

P/S : I'm super excited about helping out in tomorrow's Ice Hockey Tournament! Ahhh!! so kewl! =D And I'm still trying to get my blog to have colour so excuse how some parts of my post has colour and others doesn't.

You love me for who I am,
And you make me love myself,
Something I always struggled with,
But now I feel like I can face anything,
With you there by my side. =)

I never want to lose you.

I'm listening to
Science and Faith - The Script



I've finally found out how to add colour to my posts again but OMG! Its so damn tedious! I have to go through the codes, find the part of the text I wanna change and MANUALLY change it! Sorry guys, till I find out what's happened, you just have to put up with boring colourless posts except the last part. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment