Saturday, October 2, 2010

falling back to reality

I better update my blog while I still have the time.

I have 2 tests this week, 2 essays due, one video presentation, and a debate that I really really don't wanna do.

I am utterly pissed at the fact that I had to do the debate. I mean if the whole class had to do it, then I'm okay but it wasn't. Only a couple of us had to do it. and yes out of the whole class of 15 I had to be the one getting chosen. =_=!

Grrrrr!

But anyways, I had dinner with the awesome foursome, minus Nat =( at Italianneese yesterday. Well, Jameson and his girlfriend Pennie, Nisa, Bob and Brandon came along too. XD It was still as awesome though. The food was not as nice though. My roasted chicken was extremely dry. It was hard to even swallow it without any sauce. The wedges on the other hand was awesome. =D

I didn't really mind it all cause I had some awesome time with some awesome friends. Well, I guess that's pretty much about it. =)

See ya guys! ;)

P/S : I don't really have time to add colour to the post. So sorry! =(


You leave my head spinning,
Even with the little things you do,
You do so much for me,
that I just feel so fuzzy. =)

I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for you. =S

I'm listening to
Begin Again - Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment