Tuesday, October 12, 2010

with thoughts swirlling around

I am pissed off. But there isn't much point on dwelling on it.

I feel so disconnected with my friends. I don't seem to know what's going on in their lives anymore. I mean I'm not complaining or anything but I just wanna find that equilibrium between friends and him so I can enjoy the best of both worlds. I sound so selfish right now. =\. I just don't want to regret anything especially with only a couple more months left.

I just realized that in a couple of weeks October is done. Damn. How time really flies. Plus, it would be a month next week. =)

Anyways, as usual, I'm super busy trying to make time and stay focused on what I should be doing. The heat is definitely not helping things. =( gah!

That's pretty much about it.

Take care guys! =)

P/S : I have no idea why but there's colour in my posts! =D I used a different computer and ta daa there's colour.

You wipe away my tears,
You hug me tight,
And make everything feel alright,
You just make me want to smile.

I'm listening to
Back To December - Taylor Swift


Credits to Adrianna Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment