Thursday, October 21, 2010

the things you say

I'm in the computer lab now to do my Law ISU, supposedly, but here I am blogging. XD

Don't worry I'll start on it soon. As soon as I blog about this before I forget.

There were these couple of guys in the computer lab when I came in and I overheard their conversation. This guy wanted to share a chair, which puzzles me a little cause the lab was EMPTY, with his friend and so he asked him to scoot. And continued by saying, "Hey, do you know that you can never do this with a girl unless your really really close to her or if she likes you?" and sorta repeated that a couple more times. One of them continued with saying like, "You could if you were the alpha male sorta guy and maybe they'll listen to you or something". Another one of his friends said, "Just say, move bitch, I wanna sit." I would like to see you say that to a girl, dude.

And thing about it was, the guy who started the conversation, was talking exceptionally loud about it and music after (which is totally unrelated). Anyways, I wanted to go up and tell him, why we don't share our chairs with guys is cause there are other bloody chairs that you can get up and go get yourself (if there are other chairs available). If there are none then the other reason would be, why would we want to touch butts with a guy we barely know? =_=! I definitely know that he would want to.

I should be getting to my research now. See ya guys. =)

I had the most awesome day yesterday. How we slow danced in the candle light, how you kissed me so gently, how you held me close. Everything about the day was incredible. Thank you for such a memorable day baby. :)

I'm afarid of the day,
I have to say goodbye,
To be missing you,
To feel the emptiness.
I'm listening to
Forever - Rascal Flatts

1 comment: