Saturday, October 9, 2010

The other side of the story


I've come to realize that my perception of someone changes when someone tells me something about some other person. Well, I know its not good and I try not to let it affect me but sometimes it falls through the cracks and it does.

Then, someone else tells me the other side of the story, and things start to make more sense. And yet again, my perception over someone changes.

I'm supposed to be doing my Economics now so I can enjoy the rest of my holidays without worrying about it but damn, I just get so frustrated when I can't find what I want. Nyeh.

Anyways, I had a very good Skype call with Adrianna today! Damn I miss her!! =( YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY AD!! T_T and yes I am very honoured that she let me see her without make-up and no contacts! =) Heeee. Thanks babe for the talk! I less then 3 you! =D

I had a pretty shitty week this week actually. But I ain't gonna blog about it cause its the past now and there is not much point. So yeah. I just gotta move on.

And yes, I know. My blog posts are exceptionally boring now that there's no colours. =( So I shall compensate with a picture! XD

Original picture by Andrew Tan Wei Aun.

Okay, I have no idea how this part of the post had colour. All I did was bold it and ta da there was blue. =S Freaky.

I feel you slipping through,
Always knowing that you would,
You used to be there when I opened my eyes,
But now you don't seem to.

I'm listening to
Breakthrough - Colbie Caillat




No comments:

Post a Comment