Monday, October 4, 2010

For All That I Couldn't Be.

Well, today was a let down.

Pretty much screwed up the debate.
Studied intensively for the Econs test later on.
Didn't have lunch cause the dude just forgot.
Got pissed and didn't wanna eat anymore.
Rushed through doing my citations for my law essay so I could get to IB on time.
Surprise surprise, we played jeopardy for the test review.
I couldn't answer most of it cause I haven't started studying.
Found out that the winning team got 2 bonus points for it.
Read some more stuff for Econs.
Sat for the test.
Felt like killing myself.
Cooked in the bus cause there was some problem with the air-con.
Found out that I lost the debate.
Wanted so badly to cry.
Then the guilt of crying instead of studying kicked in.
Gotta study for IB test on Wednesday and complete a 5 min video based on an interview that was never done.
Must finish either one by tonight.

Life can't get any better. Yup.

Well, that's pretty much about it.

and yes, Blogger is still being a bitch by not allowing me to add colour. nyeh. whatever la.

It hears the silent whispers,
of a troubled soul,
The silent sounds,
of a heart afraid to move.

I'm listening to
Droplets - Colbie Caillat & Jason Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment