Saturday, September 11, 2010

blue skies

How I wish I could float in the clouds in the big blue skies with no care in the world.

That would be awesome.

I would really want to blog about my trip to Sunway Lagoon with some awesome people but the post would be super long and I've told myself that I would not write such long posts anymore. =)

I would also like to blog about Tiff's birthday lunch thing where I had such awesome ninja skills. =P

I would also like to blog about how awesome Andrew Tan and Adrianna Jane are as a farewell post kinda thing but it would be again a long post.

I would one day summarize everything though. =)

I would like to do so many things and I would like so many things to be a certain way but I guess we cant always get what we want. =/

I guess that's all for now. I'm trying to keep it short and simple so yeap. =)


I wouldn't know what to say,
If you ever told me,
Its all jumbled up now,
I don't know what to do.

I'm listening to
What If - Jason Derulo

No comments:

Post a Comment