Friday, September 17, 2010

as the sounds of crickets fill the air.

I love how silent some nights can be
and the only sound is my fingers hitting the keyboard,
a little harder than they should be.
and no its not cause I'm angry,
its cause I'm just so used to it already. I blame typing games! =P

Anyways, going back to the topic.
I usually don't like quiet nights,
Cause they kinda freak me out, ya know,
like in all those horror movies where all the horrible things happen at night,
oh crap. I think I'm just destroying the mood by scaring myself.

Okay, I shall stop thinking about it.

I'm on the verge of finishing my essay,
All I gotta write is the conclusion and,
I'M DONE!
But instead of finishing it and sleeping,
I'm here blogging. Heeee! =D

That's all for now. ;)

See ya guys! =)

P/S : Blogger is being a prick. I can't seem to add colour to my posts anymore. T_T and Jessica seems to be experiencing the same thing so its not just my blog. Grrr! It makes my posts look so much more boring without colour! =(

My head's spinning,
The thoughts are like whirlwinds,
I want to take that leap,
But I need to how hard I'm gonna hit the ground.



Will you choose a friend over your lover?
Because I can sense that we're not getting along.
I feel that something's wrong.
So tell me what matters to you?



I know I should be sleeping,
To just finish it and be done with,
My eyes just wanna close,
And think about it tomorrow.

I'm listening to
Mine - Taylor Swift

I managed to add colour to this part cause I edited the HTML code. I tried doing that one of the parts, and I almost deleted the whole post.. Yeah. So, sorry no other colours! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment