Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For Andrewtan

I know this is super late cause this actually happened last Friday.

What was the occasion? We had a farewell party for Andrew Tan Wei Aun aka the Tanster aka Andrewtan.

What happened? We kidnapped him, literally, stuffed him into Grace's car drove around for a little bit before ending up at the field in front of McD's. The guys unloaded him from the car and carried him to the far part of the field, dumped him there and started to prepare for the BBQ. Andrew was a really squirmy wormy sperm. We actually had to take his shoelaces out and tie his hands with it cause he kept tugging at the masking tape that it got loose and was of no use. Anyways, I had a really good talk with Andrew while we waited. Very insightful talk it was. Just as we wanted to start BBQ-ing, it started to rain. =_=!

We freed Andrew and showed him the banner we did for him before we proceeded to AJ's aunt's house where we held the BBQ. The BBQ in general was awesome, I didn't eat much though but the group of people just made it so awesome that everything else didn't have to matter. We hung out, took pictures and laughed which in my opinion is the essence of a great party.

We ended things with a bang literally. Neil brought some firecrackers and lighted one or two but we mostly played with the sparkles. the ones you could hold and not burn your hand. The guys started to get really crazy and decided to light the huge one. So everyone got into positions to run after they lighted it. Neil being the crazy one, lighted it and as soon as he did, everyone ran to their cars, and sped off. It was a lucky thing too cause the bang set off a car alarm. Very exhilarating. Melvin even wanted to light another one while we were waiting at the shops.

So all in all, I got back at almost 1am and almost got into trouble with the parents but it was totally worth it.

I hope all goes well with you Andrew. All the best!! Keep rocking and I hope to keep in touch cause your one friend I don't wanna lose. =)

My heart is aching,
For what I don't seem to know.
I'm afraid of moving on,
Cause I'm afraid you'll think,
that it meant nothing to me.
I want to move on,
to fall in love again,
to experience what I did with you,
but I feel like I'm betraying you.
Please please know,
that I will never do.
You will always be my first love,
and nothing will ever change that.
I'm listening to
Whoever She Is - The Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment