Sunday, July 25, 2010

a day to catch up..

Yesterday was fun. I did alot of catching up with people I haven't seen since I started college.

In the morning, I met up with my high school friends some of which have been my friends since primary and one since kindergarten. Just for memories sake when I read back, I shall name them. Li Onn, Jitesh, Xin Zhi, Justin, Sean, Suey Erz, Peng Yen, Jing Wen, and last but not least Kat. It was the first time, ever, that the number of guys and girls were the same. The guys usually outnumber the girls. It was nice being able to catch up with them again over some bah kut teh. We sat around talking about old times and some really funny stuff after we were done. It made me realize how much I miss those moments. We went back to Li Onn's house to hang around for a little before we headed back home. I had to send Peng Yen to Xin Zhi's house to wait for Lindy so we (Suey Erz, Peng Yen and myself) hung out in the car while we waited for Lindy to pick Peng Yen up. While waiting, I drove around a little and went to pick Ching Pei up cause we were going to my house to get ready for prom.


I had to rush off cause I thought my sister needed the car by 2 so dropped Peng Yen and Xin Zhi back at his house. Picked Sheila up from Centro and made a wrong turn and ended up going to a place I've never been before and going into two lanes which were dead ends. =_='. Anyways, we finally made it out and back. Then I called my sister to tell her we were going to be late and she said she didnt need the car by 2! double =_=! I was rushing everyone being all tension cause I thought she needed the car at 2. Sheila wanted to buy some food and Ching Pei wanted some coloured hairspray, but ended up not buying. So Suey Erz and I waited in the car while they went to buy food.

Once we reached home we started getting ready. Sheila helped us with the makeup. Ching Pei brought her straightener so I started straightening my hair and everything. The most epic moment while getting ready : Suey Erz's eye linear pencil broke and we stepped on the broken pieces without knowing it which caused my floor to look like it had black chicken pox. We sorta had a hard time cleaning it up. To make matters worse, I thought by pouring water on it, it would've been easier, which Suey Erz only later said that it was waterproof. My reaction, "what!?!? O_o damnit! *rubs the floor harder* shit! * haha. it was funny looking back.

Anyways, Maniraj picked us up and had to drop by Sheila's friend shop to do her eyebrows. After that we were off to prom and we were really late. How late I shall not say. =P. It was fun to see everyone again and to hang out with them. A lot of us have changed in many ways and it was nice to see that we were still able to hang out like we used to. I haven't uploaded the pictures yet but you can go see it after I have. =) I hope to see you guys again. =D

Oh talking about that. I had another gathering with my college friends and seniors that have graduated on Friday. May was gracious enough to invite us to her potluck dinner. It was an awesome time! Like AWESOME! We had lots of food but as usual the drink finished way before the food did. I'm not going to go into detail about it cause I can't exactly remember the sequence of things but here are the highlights. We as in Bob, Jameson, Andrew, Zer Hann, Bryan, Melvin, Razlan, Cecilia, Nisa, Evelyn and myself played "The Bachelor Game" like the one on "Who's line is it anyways?". I came up with real life situations and presented them to the guys and some answers were really sweet while others we really, "=_=! like seriously man? come on!" The two sexually confused bachelors Cecilia and Nisa were harder cause I didn't know whether to present the questions to them as a guy or girl. haha.

We then proceeded to the playground. Some of us played on the swings, the see-saw (Andrew and myself) and the jungle gym. We slowly made our ways to the jungle gym where we tried to have a photo session which didn't turn out very nice. oh well. =) Anyways, we got thirsty and went back to the other side of the field where the food were. Sat around and decided to play chap chilli chap. A super classic game some of us use to play back in primary school. haha. It turned out to be a super funny session with a whole load of laughter. We played a couple of other games that didn't really turn out.

We ended the night by helping pick up the rubbish, cleaning up and packing up all the stuff to shift it back to May's house. (I think I forgot to mention that we had it in the field in front of her house) The rest went back not too soon after while I hung around with Melvin since he was the one fetching me home. We had some pretty epic moments too. Not very surprising as Azim was there. The funniest joke of the night. Jacob apparently doesn't have a sense of smell and Azim went on about how he can only taste the texture of things and not the taste of it since he has no sense of smell and all that. So Azim was like so if I fart you can't smell it la? Then I said, oh if its like that then he tastes the texture of the fart la?? LOL!! Anyways it was much funnier in that moment. I laughed till my side hurt. haha. the day pretty much ended up with Melvin sending me back after everything.


Yup so that's pretty much about it. I know its a super long post. I might break it into two separate posts or something tomorrow.


P/S : sorry for it not having any colour. Bob keeps rushing me to finish the post. blame him! =P anyways. I'll add in the colour and all that later. =)


I'm emotionally tired,
emotionally drained.
I take on problems that aren't my own,
and it feels like it is my own.

The scars are ripped open,
And I'm left vulnerable,
I struggle to pick the pieces up,
Before anyone can see the mess I've become.

But just as I thought I got away with it,
they turn and see,
the person I don't want them to see.
The person struggling to better the better me.


I'm listening to
Only One- Augustana





No comments:

Post a Comment