Friday, July 9, 2010

It Keeps You Awake, Against Your Will.

So freaking sleepy now. Its like 9.15am and I slept at like 2am yesterday. I had to wake up to let the cleaner in and am now the fighting the urge to go to sleep, which I think I'll soon give up.

Anyways, I don't know what to do to help keep myself awake so here I am blogging. I was initially only supposed to spend a couple of minutes on the comp just to check my facebook but I ended up being stuck to it.

There's nothing much to blog about right now.

All the news I have right now is,

  1. He's leaving Sunday evening.
  2. I'm going to celebrate Jess' birthday tonight.
  3. College is starting soon
  4. And my trip to school to pick up my sijil berhenti sekolah was a waste of timecause all the info except my dad's name and my name were wrong. how can that be possible?!?! All they needed to do was to transfer info from a book into a cert and they still got it wrong. Idiots. and not only that, they have this counter so that you don't have to go into the office to deal with the people and they didn't wanna come to the window so they were standing some distance away asking me things. Like HOW CAN I HEAR YOU WHEN RECESS IS GOING ON AND YOUR STANDING SO FAR AND SPEAKING SO SOFT?!?! Okay this is more or less the conversation,
Lady : Apa? (or so I thought)
Me : Nak sijil berhenti sekolah
Lady : Tahu la. BILA??
Me : Oh. Tahun lepas.
Lady : Tahun bila? (Or so I thought, again)
Me : 2009?
Lady : Ish. KE-LAS A-PA????
Me : Oh. Errr.. *brain froze. I actually forgot what class I was in. I almost said 5S1*. 5S3

*she just walks away and directs me to another person*

after standing there like some idiot and I finally got my sijil, I check to see if the info is correct (all cause of mummy's training. =D) then I realized all my info was wrong. =_='. Dumbasses wasted my time coming to school and waiting for them just to get that piece of paper that contained all the wrong info. Goodness!! They can't even do this right. ish.

Okay, I know that this has become a rant post but who cares. you would be pissed too if it was you.

So that's pretty much about it for today.

Chao peps. =)

P/S : I'll re-edit it later when I'm more awake. =)

The more I think about you,
The more I miss you.
All the memories we had together,
Just makes letting you go so much harder.

Your leaving tomorrow,
and whether I'm ready or not,
I know I have to let you go.

so go be the best that you can be,
but please never forget me,
cause I will never forget you,
and how you made me feel. =)

I'm listening to
More Than A Love Song - Augustana

You're on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment